Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wink

-wink-wink-

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Bullet For My Valentine

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Blondie
Aktivan ucesnik
Aktivan  ucesnik
Blondie

Broj poruka : 104
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 26.06.2008

Bullet For My Valentine Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bullet For My Valentine   Bullet For My Valentine I_icon_minitimeČet 26 Jun 2008 - 17:43

Bullet for My Valentine are a four-piece metalcore band from Bridgend, Wales. Originally known as 12 Pints of my Girlfriend's Blood, the band formed in 1998 and covered songs by Metallica and Nirvana. The band saw the band's name was too graphic for a mainstream audience, and renamed themselves Jeff Killed John. Financial difficulties marked a change in music direction and name for the band. Bullet for My Valentine was formed in 2002, and was offered a record deal by Roadrunner Records. That offer was turned down, and the band later secured a five album deal with Sony BMG.

Bullet for My Valentine's debut album The Poison was released on October 3, 2005 in the United Kingdom and February 14, 2006 in the United States. The album entered the Billboard 200 at number 128, and the Top Heatseekers chart at number 1, and has sold 375,000 copies in the U.S. as of February 6, 2008. The band made appearances at the Download Festival, Kerrang! XXV, and a United States tour with Rob Zombie, which the band were ultimately kicked off due to vocalist Matthew Tuck's comments on the band's message board. Bullet for My Valentine's second studio album Scream Aim Fire debuted at number 4 on the Billboard 200, with first-week sales of 53,000.

Biography
Jeff Killed John was formed in 1997 by Matthew Tuck (guitar and vocals), Michael "Padge" Paget (guitar and background vocals), Nick Crandle (bass guitar) and Michael "Moose" Thomas (drums), while studying music at Bridgend College. Playing Nirvana and Metallica covers, the band released a two-track CD in 2002 produced by Greg Haver, and was called You/Play With Me. It was financed through the Pynci scheme for new Welsh musicians and the release garnered the band radio airplay on live Radio 1's broadcast at Newport's T.J.'s.

Jeff Killed John members wanted to follow the nu metal trend set by bands such as Korn and Limp Bizkit — playing what they thought would get them far and what record labels wanted to hear. Bassist Crandle left the band on the eve of entering the recording studio and was replaced by Jason James. As new metal had started to become less popular, the band gave it one final shot by changing their name to Bullet for My Valentine, a name which refers to the "fictional evil yet loving lyrical content". A change in music direction was agreed on, and the band played what they wanted to rather than follow the influential bands at the time.

Discography

Albums

2005: The Poison
2008: Scream Aim Fire

EPs
2002: You/Play with Me
2004: Bullet for My Valentine
2005: Hand of Blood
2006: Rare Cuts

Bullet For My Valentine Bullet-Valentine-tk05
Bullet For My Valentine 3273020
Matthew Tuck
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
*Alex@ndr@*
Extra ucesnik
Extra ucesnik
*Alex@ndr@*

Broj poruka : 418
Godina : 32
Datum upisa : 24.06.2008

Bullet For My Valentine Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bullet For My Valentine   Bullet For My Valentine I_icon_minitimeSub 28 Jun 2008 - 13:33

E njih volEm puno. Samo mi ovaj album nije ništa posebno. Onaj prošli mi je bio puno, puno bolji.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bullet For My Valentine
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1